How to get free Bloodhound Apex Legends skin with Twitch Prime
Apex Legends players have yet another new skin to grab in September thanks to Prime Gaming (formerly known as Twitch Prime) — and this time, it’s for the Technological Tracker, Bloodhound.
Season 6 brought new Legend Rampart to the Apex Games, and a fresh skin for her with Prime Gaming, but this time it’s one of the original Legends being shown some love.
Bloodhound’s new look is called ‘Will of the Allfather’, with multiple hues of purple and orange spread across their standard outfit, sure to make you stand out among the crowd.
For Prime Gaming members, the new skin became available on Monday, September 21 and you will over a month to claim it, so don’t worry if you can’t do all of this right away.
Here’s what you have to do to unlock the skin to use in-game:
- Visit the Apex Legends page on the Prime Gaming website.
- Log in with the credentials for your Twitch account that has an active Prime subscription.
- Click the CLAIM NOW button above the ‘Will of the Allfather’ Bloodhound skin.
- When prompted, click to link your EA account with your Twitch account.
- Once your accounts have been linked, the item will be claimed and added to your in-game inventory the next time you log into the game.
Prime Gaming / Respawn EntertainmentThe new Bloodhound skin is called Will of the Allfather.
Of course, if you’re not a Prime Gaming subscriber, you, unfortunately, won’t be able to unlock the skin. If you have an Amazon Prime subscription, however, you will be a Prime Gaming member already — so it’s well worth checking out.
Furthermore, Amazon offers 14-day free trials to their Prime service, so if you really want this cosmetic, then you can activate that trial, claim the item, and then cancel your subscription before getting charged.
We’ve seen some great skins arrive for free in Apex Legends thanks to Twitch Prime and Prime Gaming — and it doesn’t look as though that will be stopping any time soon.