How To Install Fortnite on Unsupported OS versions – iOSTechGeeks
How To Install Fortnite on Unsupported OS versions
Are you facing an issue of Unsupported OS while downloading the Fortnite on your Windows PC/ Laptop? Well, if the answer is yes then, here is the guide for How To Install Fortnite on Unsupported OS versions?
- First, you have to update your PC hardware
- Secondly, you have to buy a 64-bit PC
- Thirdly, you need to use a PC emulator
- Finally, you have to install 64-bit partition on your drive.
- Now let’s see in detail about each point, so here we go!
Update your PC hardware
You have to update your PC, so replace RAM to a 64-bit RAM and reinstall Windows OS.
Note: Keep the backup of essential files and restore after updating your Windows PC.
Buy a 64-bit PC
You can buy a 64-bit PC because some PC cannot handle heavy-duty games such as Fortnite.
Use a PC emulator
You need to use a PC emulator to run the game but, some emulator may not work with your PC. Depending on the configuration, you can choose emulator, so the following are a few of them.
But if this doesn’t work then, you need have to proceed to the next step.
Install 64-bit partition on your drive
So the final way of getting Fortnite to run is to install 64-bit partition on Windows 10 PC. As Windows 10 64-bit version has more advanced productivity which gives more options as a PC user.
But it has a limit as the upgrade path enable to move a qualifying version to its similar edition on the software. Thus, you need to clean the installation and reconfigure the settings installing a new 64-bit version.
Now follow the following steps to install 64-bit partition on your drive.
Check your PC compatibility
- First, you have to see that your PC is compatible to install Windows 10 64-bit or not. For checking your PC has a 64-bit processor or not, do this.
- You have to use to open the Setting Menu (Windows Key + I).
- After that, you have to click on System and click on About and tab will open.
- Now, you will see two distinct information, so if you see 32-bit operating system, the x64-based processor then, r PC is compatible with Windows 10(64-bit).
- And if you see 32-bit operating system, the x86-based processor then, our PC is not compatible with Windows 10 (64-bit).
Steps to Install a Fresh Copy of Windows 10
As Microsoft does not allow a direct path from 32-bit to a 64-bit version of Windows 10, so you need to install a fresh copy of Windows 10.
- First, connect an 8GB USB flash drive and go to Microsoft’s Windows 10 download page.
- Now download the Media Creation Tool on your PC then, double-click on MediaCreationTool.exe file.
- After that, check the license terms and conditions and click on accept.
- Now choose the Create installation media for another PC option and click on Next.
- You can uncheck the box using the recommended options for this PC option.
- Now select your language in the menu, select edition, and, architecture which is 64-bit (x64) and click on Next.
- After that, in the menu, you have to choose the USB flash drive option.
- Now from the drop list, select the removable drive and click on next.
- Once the media is created, you can exit the Media Creation Tool.
Steps To Install the Fresh Copy 64-bit version of Windows 10
- First of all, you have to restart the PC with the installation flash media connected then, start the installation of Windows 10.
- On the Windows Setup Menu, you have to click on next and click on Install now.
- If your Windows 10 version is activated then, you can skip this option.
- If a prompt will appear on the screen saying that enter a product key then, merely click on the licensing agreement and then click on Next.
- After that, click the Custom and choose and delete system partitions and click on Next.
- Follow the screen directions to complete the installation and go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update.
- If you don’t get the drivers through the Windows Update then, you can your computer’s manufacturer website for downloading and installing the 64-bit version of the drivers.
- After that, you can install any previous app and restore your personal files from your backup.