How to reinstall dota 2?
Download How to reinstall dota 2? for FREE
Well, you should provide some info before, like:
– how many partitions do you have? (C: D: etc)
– where is Dota 2 installed? (default is C:Program Files (x86)Steam…)
Find out by going to Steam-Library-Dota 2-Properties-Local Files-BROWSE LOCAL FILES…
You can also perform a backup (second choice in that menu) and chose a location on a different partition or on the root of the drive
If you have multiple partitions/hard drives:
– move the whole Steam folder including steamapps to another partition than C: where Windows resides (ex: D:Steam)
– proceed to reinstall OS, you can do a clean install (format C
– launch Steam from the new location, or move it to C:Steam then launch it
If you have just one partition:
– move the whole Steam folder including steamapps to the root folder (ex: C:Steam)
– proceed to reinstall OS, do NOT perform a clean install (don’t format C
– launch Steam from the new location (keep it on C:Steam)
You could also delete everything in the Steam directory except steamapps folder and Steam.exe to perform a cleaner install.