Quick start guide Install GTA 5 Mods PC
You will Find dozens of mods for GTA V on the internet from Marvel’s Iron Man Suit to Dragon Ball’s Goku Super Saiyan Mode. We also have the list of Best GTA 5 Mods you must try in year simply check them out. In this guide, you will learn how to get these Grand Theft Auto V mods – Beginner’s Guide To GTAV Mods Installation
Installing GTV V mods is quite simple, but depends on which mods you are trying to download. There are mods where some scripts need more tools than simply copy-pasting. There are 2 tools you need to download – (Script Hook V and GTAV LUA Plugin) before installing any mod in GTA 5.
How to install Script Hook V
Script Hook V is a library of files created by Alexander Blade. These scripts/files allow different modders to write scripts and hook into Grand Theft Auto’s singleplayer mode. It includes Asi Loader and Native Trainer which allows you to access cheats such as teleportation, fast run, and super jump. Here is how to install it.
- Step 1: Open the .zip you just downloaded
- Step 2: Copy ScriptHookV.dll to GTAV’s main folder(SteamAppscommonGrand Theft Auto V).
- Step 3: Do the same for the Asi Loader(dsound.dll) and NativeTrainer.asi
How to install GTAV LUA Plugin
LUA is a language(you might be familiar with) and it allows people to write LUA scripts that work with the game. Now that Script Hook V is installed, let’s install this Plugin if you want to write some custom scripts for GTA 5.
- Step 1: Open the .zip you just downloaded and look for a folder called ‘scripts’ and a LUA.asi file.
- Step 2: Copy them in the same folder as before(SteamAppscommonGrand Theft Auto V).
- Step 3: Now look for ‘addins’ folder inside the Scripts Folder you just created.
- Step 4: Here you will Copy/Drop all the LUA files that you download in the future.
Install mods in GTA 5 PC
You are all set to install the Mods in Grand Theft Auto 5 PC Single mode. All you need to do is copy the mod files you have downloaded into the main GTV 5 folder.
Location for Steam Version – c:program files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonGrand Theft Auto V
Location for Non-Steam version – Find the main game folder with the GTAV.exe file in.
Note: These Mods will only work in singleplayer, but some scripts might make changes to GTA Online.
Also check our GTA V Cheats to spawn vehicles, give infinite ammunition, lower your wanted level and make it more fun.
Source: How to install gta 5 mods